[sudo-discuss] Governance in meetings

Eddan eddan at clear.net
Tue Mar 19 11:05:51 PDT 2013

I'd like to second the brilliant puppet show folk dance field harvesting
suggestion and also try to revive a previous discussion on the family
-friendly game of Sudo-opoly [
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/sudoroom/2012-November/001151.html].

When I reached out to the Toolbox for Education and Social Action (TESA)
folks (http://toolboxfored.org/), the idea somehow evolved into something
like a workshop weekend type of event that would have the collaborative
creation of a board game as the intended result of the joint various
sessions. We even talked about TESA coming out here to help facilitate the
event, since they have a lot of experience with co-operation training.
Sudo-opoly could be a sort of an anti-franchise offshoot of Co-opoly. Or
the foundation for a massively multiplayer online game.

I do think a puppet show folk dance would also be fun, and would likely
require less planning.

sent from eddan.com