[sudo-discuss] It's Unconscionable

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:03:58 PST 2013

Something probably closer related would be hacking. White hats and blacks
hats and hats in between. Who knows? Someone from a workshop might go on to
develop a free and open source lock device that performs better than any
commercial device in use now. And they'd probably be trolled by the patent
holder of "And apparatus that is better at locking doors than any
commercial device in use now."

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us