[sudo-discuss] It's Unconscionable

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 4 15:14:34 PST 2013

Yo's-

Driving also allows you to: Drive drunk & stoned, run over random people
on the street, and escape after robbing banks, burgling houses,
kidnapping kids, and committing other random mayhem for profit or pleasure.

Learning how to read & write is especially dangerous because that
enables you to read plans for bombs and write bomb threat notes &
terrorist manifestos.

Getting an MBA enables you to join an unsuspecting corporation (like
Goldman Sachs), rise to the top, and rob them for gazillions of
investors' dollars while simultaneously holding the US government
hostage for gazillions more in taxpayers' dollars, and all this at zero
risk of going to prison.

If we were looking to start a crime wave with real consequences, we
would be offering MBAs.

-G.

=====