[sudo-discuss] It's Unconscionable

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 1 19:37:45 PST 2013

Yo's-

I think Eddan's reasoning is sound and JD's letter hits all the right
points.

It might be kinda' fun to have lockpicking competitions:

For example: here's a series of locks from easy to extremely difficult:
how many can each person pick?  And, here's a medium-difficult lock: who
can pick it fastest?  And, here are ten locks, you have five minutes to
pick as many as you can: who picks the most locks?

Make it a sport.  Just like sport shooting contests, skeet shooting, and
target shooting at the rifle range.  Nothing wrong with that.

"Lock picks don't burgle houses, people do."

-G.

=====