[sudo-discuss] Outreach Media

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:09:03 PDT 2013

This is a fantastic idea. I'm not sure to what extent the Sunday writing
group has been working on items like this - could someone who's been
attending the Sunday groups provide chime in?

Also, I think this Saturday's TIL on infographics will be a great
opportunity
https://sudoroom.org/sat-june-8th-today-i-learned-infographics-convince-with-pictures/
communicate some of what we're about visually. If any of you are interested
in hacking on that together, please come this Saturday.

Personally, I'm making outreach one of my top goals for sudo at the moment
so would be happy to plan better ways to get the word out about our events
and the fact that we're here and available for people to be a part of.

- Marina