[sudo-discuss] Meeting Tonight at 7PM: Add to Agenda

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:18:45 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Trying another refinement of the agenda that is hopefully clearer than last
time (for those who were there last time, there was confusion about
discussion vs action items, so I've separated it out a bit. I've also
brought forward items from last week, so if they are resolved, let's delete
them. Please feel edit, remove, and add things!).

Agenda is here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroommeeting

I am not at the space right now, so can't coordinate dinner, but there
should be dinner stuffs in the fridge!

- Marina