[sudo-discuss] sewing hackathon feb 10th?

Felicia Betancourt fmbetancourt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:18:24 PST 2013

Bumping the start time up by an hour is no problem (for me, at least).  I
have a sewing machine that I can bring, plus a project to work on, but
lugging it all to LOL space might not be possible unless I can get a ride.
 Thanks for taking the lead on this!

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM, rachel lyra hospodar
<rachelyra at gmail.com>wrote:

> hey all,
>
> as discussed at last week's meeting, we are hoping to have a sewing
> hackathon on sunday, February 10th.  we talked about 1-4pm, but I heard
> LOLspace is having its anniversary party on that day around 3pm, so I am
> wondering if people want to have our sewing party on a different day, or
> earlier so we can head over to LOLspace too?
>
> i am proposing 12-3pm instead! thoughts?
>
> also, how does one become endowed with the powers to add events to the
> calendar?  or alternately, where does one submit events for the calendar?
>
> all hail sudo!
> R.

Felicia Maria Betancourt
Wily Web Wallah