[sudo-discuss] sewing hackathon feb 10th?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:52:44 PST 2013

hey all,

as discussed at last week's meeting, we are hoping to have a sewing
hackathon on sunday, February 10th.  we talked about 1-4pm, but I heard
LOLspace is having its anniversary party on that day around 3pm, so I am
wondering if people want to have our sewing party on a different day, or
earlier so we can head over to LOLspace too?

i am proposing 12-3pm instead! thoughts?

also, how does one become endowed with the powers to add events to the
calendar?  or alternately, where does one submit events for the calendar?

all hail sudo!
R.