[sudo-discuss] sewing hackathon feb 10th?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:26:02 PST 2013

hi rachel,

i would also like to offer the saturday "today i learned" slot as a
possible alternative if sunday seems like it will have a conflict. matt is
currently signed up for the 9th but he is agnostic to the date and i am
certain would be willing to switch to another date if you would be
interested in the 9th.

thanks,
marina