[sudo-discuss] KopimismSect revival - Possible gitmerge with public school poetry group to create SudoRoom Chants

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Apr 12 12:02:05 PDT 2013

Hello the Kopimism sect is now defunct.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Kopimism

Even though I'm not a full religious convert yet (personal reasons) I think
this is really important and the SudoRoom family will benefit from the
creation of

RITUAL CHANTS AND PRAYERS

-===anyone interested in contributions? These will most likely be published
in small handbooks jack chiclet style and recited aloud at meetings with
members holding hands and looking upwards with solemn facial expressions

I will speak to the public school poetry class about potential ideas for
the creation of SudoRoom Kopimistic ritual chants and prayers.

All chants will most likely be recited

Potential phraseology

510 is nottabout just tha dough
sudo is a do-ology