[sudo-discuss] Ex-cheque-ing / can't make it tonight + a proposal re: reimbursing Max for (upcoming) internet costs

Tommy York tommy.york at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:27:17 PDT 2013

I rescind my proposal: we do have internet-transaction-saavy debit cards, I
just don't have one yet, because I'm not a check signer. I'm going to get
on signing up to be one. I'm not one for excuses, but I've been busy
getting up to speed with my new job and etc.

Anthony has offered to get the Sonic login info and sign up with the
Sudoroom debit card. Snaps for that.

Thomas Riley York (杨德民) 510.926.0510
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tommyyork