[sudo-discuss] Instant 24/7 access? Do we allow for this? And how?

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:11:43 PDT 2013

I was listening to the Noisebridge tour sent by Vicky and it seems like
their membership process <http://youtu.be/2wGMjRJpLCA?t=10m02s> is a
little more
formalized <http://youtu.be/2wGMjRJpLCA?t=8m58s>.  I would support doing
something similar, though perhaps not exactly the same.... as Sonja
suggested.
I would think full members (per some criteria) would get access 24/7, and
everyone else can access the space if a member is already there (as is
usually the case now, though the definition of "member" is currently
somewhat vague).