[Mesh] 5GHz report

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:29:52 PST 2013

Deekoo's email is referring to a router flashed with the firmware, but
not yet configured. Currently, as a part of our process, the APs would
be flashed and then immediately connected to a configuration server
which would update them with various crucial settings and accounts. The
process Deekoo explained (which I think you're describing as bad UX) is
not actually one which a user would ever experience.