[Mesh] 5GHz report

Charles N Wyble charles at thefnf.org
Tue Dec 10 13:40:44 PST 2013

Deeko,

Stock openwrt and luci does exactly what you mention. :) . you are 100% correct that what you experienced is bad ux.

All,
not sure what sudomesh changes have been made, seems like they break standard functionality. This is why I recommend using the qmp.cat firmware and not rolling ones own. You just waste lots of effort and relearn many others mistakes. Which is useful in its own way I suppose.

This is a major regression , when the functionality falls below what a stock openwrt + luci experience provides.