[Mesh] My mesh project.

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:37:51 PST 2013

Nice. I did find out that both olsr and batman-adv are ongoing efforts. I
dropped by #batman on freenode and feel like batman-adv is a good option
for me to start with. Good to see that NG also uses batman. I have been
reading as many docs on batman to get up to speed.

Hoping different firmwares wont be a major issue if batman is the common
protocol. Im gonna test out DDwrt on my e2000 and OpenWrt on two
wndr3800's. See how traffic flows.

Im meeting with Jenny tomorrow at sudo aboit 530. I would enjoy making it
out every Thursday if there's a gathering. Basically, what I do everyday
with my free time is explore what I can with mesh networking.

We can meet up next week if you like. Or if people wanna meet tomorrow, Im
cool with that too!

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us