[sudo-discuss] Moved microwave, toasters back upstairs

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:00:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I moved the microwave, toaster, and toaster oven out of CCL and back
upstairs. Keeping our lab clean enough to do real work is hard enough as it
is without having kitchen appliances all over the place. (Someone had also
moved the microwave into the wetlab part of CCL, which is most definitely
NOT ok.)

The major electrical problem that required these appliances to move out of
the kitchen area upstairs has been resolved weeks ago, so there's no reason
for them to stay down here. I have not yet plugged them in upstairs, but
they should obviously NOT be plugged into the same circuit...

Thanks!

Patrik