[sudo-discuss] [CCLmembers] Help needed to retrieve lab equipment for CCL

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:12:33 PDT 2015

Thanks, Rikke!

Luckily, the cabinet is only 79.5 inch tall - which is one of the reasons
it's so perfect to fit into our fairly low-ceilinged lab room (not to
mention getting it through door openings!)

Uhaul has a 15' truck with a 7'2" tall inside dimension.  It doesn't have a
lift gate but has a buit in loading ramp and the bed is low to the ground:
http://www.uhaul.com/Trucks/15ft-Moving-Truck-Rental/DC/

Patrik