[sudo-discuss] [CCLmembers] Help needed to retrieve lab equipment for CCL

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:57:11 PDT 2015

It was indeed - sadly, said truck is currently out of (heavy hauling)
commission due to missing motor mount bushing and worn-down leaf springs on
the suspension. So no go from here. :-(

As for renting a truck, be aware that only the largest of the U-Haul fleet
are full 8' height, so you may want to send a scout to see whether the
cabinet can potentially be disassembled. Also, I volunteer to drive if you
need a chaffeur who's used to moving big-ass trucks around.

/Rikke