[sudo-discuss] lighting options

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:18:01 PDT 2015

Bummer! I noticed some comments that were complaining about the wattage as
well. One comment mentioned the 9W version is only 3W. I suspect many
people don't even bother checking the specs...

My 10W LED strips from Electronic Goldmine should get here by tomorrow -
hopefully we'll have a bit more luck with those. Did anyone else put in an
order as well? Unfortunately, they've now gone back up from their
1-day-sale price of $4 to their usual price of $14 a piece.

Patrik