[sudo-discuss] lighting options

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:56:11 PST 2015

If someone moves ahead buying adequate lighting, I will chip in $20 and actively recruit other folks to chip in.

Unfortunately, sudo itself is currently broke as a joke.

Thanks to those doing this research and finding good deals!

On 03/05/2015 11:31 AM, Jake wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Triangle-Bulbs-White-Waterproof-Flexible/dp/B005EHHLD8/
>

> 300 white LEDs on 5meters of tape for $8.40, free shipping over $35
>
> seller has warm, cold, waterproof, etc..

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org