[sudo-discuss] Proposal: Request for sudo room financial alleviation

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:44:51 PST 2015

Greetings,

Sudo Room is having some snafus with our bank, so we're currently unable
to pay our shared utilities bill.

We have been paying for the Omni's internet, totalling $135.93 to
Sonic.net each month.

For July-February, this totals $1087.44. Our current utilities bill is
$255.35. Deducting our current bill from the total, this amounts to a
standing debt of $832.09. While we would like to support the Omni by
covering this, we are currently in a very tenuous financial position and
may need to dip into this reserve. Is this amenable to the finance
committee?

We are planning a fundraising event, and several sudoers continue to
work hard on booking and coordinating the rental of our common spaces
(Omni made roughly $1000 from events this weekend).

Gratitude to whoever paid a significant portion of this bill ($135) last
week. Donations are hugely appreciated and really needed right now! If
any sudoers would like to give one-time direct donations, follow the
link on our invoices that are sent out monthly. They can be paid by any
card.

Current invoice in question: https://waveapps.com/p3tvww-j2ssqn

<3
Jenny