[sudo-discuss] Invoice #132 from Omni Oakland Commons

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:46:19 PST 2015

Hi there!
See below for a link to Sudo Room's invoice for January's shared expenses
at the Omni. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

For your reference, here is the breakdown of the Omni's
total expenses (utilities, taxes, & insurance) from this month:

   - PG&E: $691.74
   - EBMUD: $390.09
   - Waste Management: $60.21
   - Building Insurance: $660.00
   - General Liability Insurance: $188.16
   - Director's & Officer's Insurance: $302.00
   - Taxes: $595.62

The utilities are split evenly between member collectives and tenants. All
of our taxes and insurance are shared between member collectives only.

Let me know if you have any questions, and please pay Sudo's portion of
the shared expenses as soon as you're able.

Thanks and <3,
Sarah + Omni Finances WG

Below please find a link to Invoice #132.

Amount due: $433.72 USD

Due by: 2015-02-01

To view this invoice, please visit: https://waveapps.com/qv2frm-tjm6xh