[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Donation box at CCL raided

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:46:14 PST 2015

Yar, I'm not saying that it's the only, or even the best option, just
relating what I have seen in other countries :). There are 10 hackerspaces
in Berlin and they seem to be pretty popular and well-maintained, although
I haven't been able to be in them as much as I'd like, with the limited
open hours and all.

-Jehan