[sudo-discuss] help sudoroom have a CNC machine!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jan 19 11:51:10 PST 2015

theres no need to dismantle anything, the accoustic probe just unplugs and
you stick a dremel on there, easy.

i think it will be strong enough for routing.  ideally we will observe the
encoder values while moving the head and notice when it is tool crashing
somehow and protect it from mistakes.

the ultrasonic probe is very small, not very powerful im sure.