[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Elliot Hughes

joseph liesner blue393 at lmi.net
Fri Jan 16 16:55:54 PST 2015

When I was corrected for calling Elliot my comrade I
thought well I don't know, yet, what happened with them
so sould I trust others (as I have been advised to in the past)
and no longer consider them a comrade.  It didn't feel right;
and I think that is why his banning feels so strange to me.
Then, finally, at post # 24 DK adds some important specifics.
So I am requesting that the Sudoroom meeting where Elliot' s
banning is discussed be announced on Discuss well in advance of
it's happening.
Tahnks
joe