[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Elliot Hughes

joseph liesner blue393 at lmi.net
Mon Jan 12 15:06:39 PST 2015

I think it is imperative that when Sudo has a meeting to
discuss and/or vote on Matt's proposal that such a meeting
be open o the public, at a convenient time and day, and
that Elliot and witnesses to his violent behavior be present.
Otherwise I would be unable to know if our policies are
fair and just.
joe