[sudo-discuss] Laser gantry, oh gantry, where art thou drivers?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Mon Jan 12 09:43:56 PST 2015

'yall don't even know about fearless hacking

That's basically the hammer of thor
​

Paypal would probably be best (ajm9414 at g.rit.edu)

I'll send in the old board today and, we'll see if we can get this guy up
in a week :-)

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.

Be a leader