[sudo-discuss] Laser gantry, oh gantry, where art thou drivers?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Mon Jan 12 09:24:52 PST 2015

I believe what's happening is Brendan and Ben are going to split the FSL board.

I'll mail in the old one soon & front the cost s.t. we get this guy up
and running quickly :-)

Cheers,
-Adam
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader