[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: [omni-discuss] Replacing the term "bottom-liner" with..?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:19:24 PST 2015

Michael,

Are you *sure* you don't wanna be on the Omni discuss list? Your insights
are so welcome - I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on all of the
various issues that arise. That said, I'll take whatever I can get from
you!

Thank you SO MUCH for these thoughts.

I agree with you %100 percent (and think this touches on something that
Scott was talking about in the CDC meeting yesterday).

We have set up a basic organizational structure in order to just cover
basic needs but we really need to be reexamining these systems. I believe a
group began to talk about having some kind of visioning / strategic
planning session at the Gather last night for this very purpose. Matt S
mentioned trying to schedule a more formal discussion soon.

Love y'all.