[sudo-discuss] Replacing the term "bottom-liner" with..?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:13:25 PST 2015

Hey all,

I want to honor the request from some Omni community members that we
replace the word bottom-liner.

Can we collect a list of alternatives and mutually agree to attempt to
replace this phrase / to lovingly and compassionately correct one another
if and when we slip up?

As little as it may seem, this will require a cultural shift for a lot of
us that I'm sure we're all willing to make, but it'll likely take a bit of
time before it collectively takes root.

It would be great if those who take particular issue with this phrase could
put forth their suggestions.

I will collect suggestions and make a poll both online and in the real
world.

Here are some suggestions of mine:

* steward
* curator