[sudo-discuss] Laser gantry, oh gantry, where art thou drivers?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:43:54 PST 2015

AMT has made some good use of CrowdTilt to raise money for hardware pieces
in the past. Like this one, for example:
http://acemonstertoys.org/content/crowdtilt-textiles-program-industrial-sewing-machine

Of course, you wind up paying a fee for the convenience of having a little
crowdfunding platform like this. A box on the other hand has much less
overhead ;-)

Count me in for $30. And yes, let's figure out the ducting as well...

Patrik