[sudo-discuss] NO UNATTENDED CANDLES / FLAMES IN OMNI PLEASE

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:37:28 PST 2015

As has been seen by others, I saw this last night on the stage and this is
not ok. A large candle on a piece of marble in the center of the stage.

Whomever has been leaving candles burning, please stop. Does anyone know
who this is?

More importantly, if anyone sees a burning candle or other flame unattended
please put it out immediately?

This is a basic safety and fire issue.

FWIW I saw one other new-looking candle in a large glass jar being stored
in the upstairs stage-right room (audio production room) so whomever is
setting these candles alight seems to be storing them there.

Whomever wants to burn candles please speak up or talk to the commons group

Thank you!

-d