[sudo-discuss] Health and Life Extension Project

Ira Brightman ira997 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:15:57 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am a  Sudoroom member working on putting up a website which will start a
major movement to accelerate health and life extension research (stem
cells, nanotechnology, The Human Genome Project, tissue engineering, etc.)
Mainstream scientists are saying aging and disease will be totally
conquered in about 200 years. Why should those of us now alive be left out?
We were on the moon in eight years; we had the atomic bomb in three years
from nothing but a theory. Scientific research can be speeded-up.

We also need to move quickly to evolve humanistically so we can handle the
coming changes. And, we need to make sure that poor people and poor
countries benefit equally, and at the same time, that the more affluent do.

These are the goals of the movement. We would very much appreciate a
volunteer who can help with putting up a website (or perhaps help in other
ways). If our project interests you, let me know by email.

Have a funny day.
Best,
Ira Brightman