[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SUDO: macbook experts?

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:54:33 PST 2015

I was going to recommend InHomeMac, which was a repair shop on Mandela and
10th St, but I can't find it online any more, so they may no longer
exist.... but they may have just moved or renamed.  Anyway, going to a shop
is a good source of last resort.  Hope it doesn't get to that if it's just
the charging module.