[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] E-waste in trash room

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:19:33 PST 2015

I'll volunteer to buy a suitable container, if Sudo volunteers to house it
somewhere.

I'm thinking of a sturdy storage bin - wide enough to easily browse
through, low enough that the stuff at the bottom won't get crushed, and big
enough to hold the occasional irredeemable monitor or desktop computer.

Maybe something like these?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-27-Gal-Storage-Tote-in-Black-207585/205628022?N=5yc1vZc89jZbwo5oZ1z0tuqhZ1z0utj8
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-37-Gal-32-2-5-in-x-20-2-5-in-x-18-3-5-in-Hi-Top-Storage-Tote-FG3A00H2MICBL/100347929?N=5yc1vZc89jZbwo5oZ1z0tuqhZ1z0utj8

Patrik