[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] E-waste in trash room

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:42:10 PST 2015

I intend to make an ewaste run tomorrow, and would greatly appreciate if
someone else in sudo could spearhead an overhaul of our
trash/recycling/ewaste situation!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé