[sudo-discuss] lighting options

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:34:42 PST 2015

Actually my favorite "warm" lighting is halogens.  Didn't bother to look at
the specs but that combined with a little more whitish light would probably
be ideal for sudo/ccl.  Again.  I think the light would be a lot more
pleasant, whatever we choose, if it's projected to the ceiling and bouncing
back down.