[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] Fwd: Would Sudoroom like to host International Space Apps Challenge?

Lisha Sterling lisha at geekswobounds.org
Fri Feb 13 13:25:12 PST 2015

Hi!

Sorry for my delayed reply. I took a much needed "weekend" in the middle of
the week on Wed-Thursday.

Here's the thing: If we only have space for 40 people, we'll bring in 40
people and be happy. If we have room for more, we'll certainly do our best
to fill up the space we're given and make it an awesome experience for
everyone there.

I've filled out the space request on the Omni Commons site as directed. I
haven't seen any response back from there yet, but I'm guessing that takes
time.

--
Lisha Sterling
Executive Director,  Geeks Without Bounds <http://geekswobounds.org/>