[sudo-discuss] Radial arm saw a donation?

beehappysolutions at gmail.com beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:24:11 PST 2015

I want to know if sudo-room wants my radial arm saw in the sudo room space? I have been planning on bringing it over. But Jake suggested that I put it out on the list first. It's a Montgomery Ward model I believe and I've been using it for eight years and I just don't have room for it anymore. it's a really great tool and it cuts really straight lines and anybody can operate it. It comes with a stand that is made out of wood and it takes about 2' x 3' floor space (footprint ) and him the table let you cut is about 3 feet by about and then the arm saw is up at about 4 1/2 feet. I think it may also be on wheels for easy moving around I'm not sure about that. please tell me not to bring it if you feel strongly about me not donating it to Sudo room - otherwise I will plan on bringing over some time this week.

Alice

Ps intro to beekeeping class this Sunday in CCL 1-4 pm. Live bees, real honey, accidental mead.

Sent from my iPhone