[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] Fwd: Would Sudoroom like to host International Space Apps Challenge?

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:58:45 PST 2015

If you want space to set up food, the basement might actually be a better
space for you. I think we can fit 100 people in the Basement Hall and you
would be able to set up projectors, power, table, chairs, food, etc.
​
One thing I'm not sure you're entirely clear on, though, is that it
wouldn't be an event in sudo room -- sudo room's new location is in the Omni
Commons <https://omnicommons.org>, which is a collective of collective.
Both the basement and the ballroom are common spaces. that's not to say
that sudo room wouldn't be involved, but it does mean that the best way to
go about seeing if the hackathon could be hosted at the Omni is to set
up a booking
request <https://omnicommons.org/occupy/>.