[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] Fwd: Would Sudoroom like to host International Space Apps Challenge?

Lisha Sterling lisha at geekswobounds.org
Tue Feb 10 15:33:32 PST 2015

I hadn't reached out to Ace Monster Toys because I didn't think that they
had enough room for 50 - 100 people. Am I wrong about that?

BTW, Fridge space is nice, but not a show-stopper.

I haven't seen the new space where you are. The last time I was at SudoRoom
was back at the old space at Broadway and 22nd or 23rd or whatever that
was. However, theoretically, we could live without the Ballroom on both
Friday and Saturday night if

1. We can move people to another space in the building when the Ballroom
access closes on Saturday.
2. We can either skip the Friday night pre-party (but that's no fun!) or
have the pre-party somewhere else.

Thoughts?

- Lish

--