[sudo-discuss] a small, varied contribution

J Clark hello at sl-co.com
Sun Feb 8 10:24:08 PST 2015

A quick note to acknowledge Rayc for enthusiastically accepting a bunch
of stuff I brought in on Thursday (including two Apple TVs, random
packages of nails, screws, molly bolts, an electric drill that works but
is missing a chuck--I have drill bits but have to find them, etc.), and
to David B who accepted a bunch of books and some bowls (may you have
warm foods in your belles!). Also a request: if these things were not
found to be welcome and useful, please let me know. My intent was to
contribute, not to dump.

  j.