[sudo-discuss] Missing Phone and Camera too

Kazoo lovekazoo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:50:17 PST 2015

Hey Omni!

Thank you for hosting us last night! The event went well despite the rain:)

Bad news is my cellphone (iphone4 with painting of woman case) and a small
digital camera all went missing. If you see either one, please let me know.

Thank you!
Kazoo

*  I  make  independent  media   <http://www.igg.me/at/pn2015>*