[sudo-discuss] help find dolly & fire-safe 2-drawer file cabinet (missing from Omni ballroom)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:30:05 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I was planning on taking this to Reed Brothers today to rekey so we could
have a safe place to store our important documents and petty cash.

However as of last night at least, it appears to have disappeared from the
ballroom. I have done a quick walk around the building and asked around but
it cannot be found.

We really need this and that dolly, too. If someone took it or repurposed
it, can you please let me/us know asap?

Love,
David