[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Recycling: Please come cash in our bottles & cans!

Steve Bloom stevebloom55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:42:22 PST 2015

Yes, whatever system is put in place, it's going to require ongoing
education, especially as the hope seems to be to have an ever-increasing
number of members and visitors.

For the moment anyway, separated recyclables could perhaps be stored above
the carts.  A sturdy shelf would have to be built.  Slotted boxes of the
sort you describe work well for cardboard, then the tied bundles could be
stuck up on the shelf.

-- Steve