[sudo-discuss] Electrical issue - please no space heaters right now, at least upstairs

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:44:03 PST 2015

Hi all,

I removed a space heater found in the upstairs 'treatment' room and stowed
it below the stairs in the bunker room. Please everyone, do not connect any
space heaters upstairs, or any high-amp-load device upstairs. For now the
circuit has been left off pending a qualified electrician visiting.

As stated in my email, this circuits powering the upstairs rooms currently
has issues, is currently tripping constantly and any high-amp device sets
it off.

I also think there maybe should be no space heaters in omni, they suck an
incredible amount of electricity. I would rather we run the furnaces. There
is for example a furnace in Sudo/CCL that has never been turned on.. What
do people think about no space heaters?

Best,
David