[sudo-discuss] Gym equipment needs to be re-packed up, covered and removed

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:03:49 PST 2015

Hi, someone unpacked the gym...

I realize this is not obvious to many but for liability and consensus
reasons we can't have the gym set up in a useable state. It was agreed that
this equipment would be removed from the premises but that has still not
happened.. it is just being stored, and hopefully, removed soon.

I appreciate that someone wanted to set it up but please, put it back in a
compact area and put the tarp back over it..

Contact me if you have any questions..

Best,
David