[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] All kitchen appliances moved to Sudo, due to kitchen electrical issue

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:36:43 PST 2015

Steve: All exposed electrical wires you showed me the other day have been
taped off with electrical tape the same day you showed me them. Can you be
more specific (and send to the building list) what exposed electric wires
remain that are not taped or capped off, since I at least cannot see them?

I will put your thoughts to a qualified electrician and rely on their
advice at this point about how best to redistribute and make more robust
all electrical infrastructure that is currently having noticeably dangerous
issues.

Thanks,
David