[sudo-discuss] Show high school seniors what a hackerspace is

Karissa McKelvey karissa.mckelvey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:32:28 PST 2015

Thanks for replying Yar!

I think it'd be cool to have the kids in within the next month, could be
anywhere from 1-2 hours or longer, and it can be anytime until the last
week of May. We just need two weeks of notice. It could be during the day,
potentially after lunch or something.

It'd probably be ~15 or so kids

--
Karissa