[sudo-discuss] RAYC's membership

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:47:04 PST 2015

Idunno you can't just drop "have stated that RAYC's presence is a major
reason why they don't come to Omni anymore" and not clarify it at all. If
you're not able to explain in some way, then don't bring it into the
discussion. Dropping dark hints with no elaboration helps no one.

As far as RAYC goes, I've known him for the few years that I have visited
bay area hackerspaces, and while he is problematic at times, he is also one
of the few people who really spends most of their time cleaning and
improving the space. If there are reasons to block him that outweigh his
work, let's hear them.

-Jehan